Please note the following protocols and procedures, as mandated by the State of Texas, that will be observed at all 2020 Express Camps:
- Each camp will be limited to follow heath and safety protocols from local and state officials; split into groups of eight campers based on age that will remain consistent for the duration of camp
- Each group will have two dedicated coaches that will stay with that group for the duration of camp
- Mixing between groups is discouraged and campers will not participate in games/scrimmages with other groups
- Parents/guardians will not be allowed to attend camps, except to drop-off and pick-up campers at designated curbside areas
- Assigned coaches/staff will check campers in and out of camp at designated curbside areas
- All forms/waivers must be completed electronically before the start of camp
- All camp activities will take place outside and in the event of inclement weather, the camp will be moved indoors where sanitation and social distancing guidelines will continue to be followed
- Water stations, regularly monitored and sanitized, will be available to campers only
By registering for an Express Camp, parents and campers agree to follow these protocols and procedures. More information on the safety policies all 2020 Express Camps will follow, as outlined by the State of Texas, can be found at Texas.gov.
Please note the following cancellation policy for all Express Camps:
- Cancellations 28 days or more prior to the start date of the registered camp will be charged a $20 service fee but will receive a full refund
- Cancellations between seven and 28 days prior to the start date of the registered camp will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to the start date of the registered camp will not receive a refund, there are no exceptions
By registering for an Express Camp, you agree to these terms and conditions.